From Realish Racing
Formula R refers to both the family of open wheeled and cockpit single seater cars, and Really Rubbish Racing events and seasons run using them (separate from the F1 Series), and could refer to:
- Formula R Festival (FRF) - The designation given by Really Rubbish Racing to the Mygale FB02 "Formula BMW". An entry-level, all inclusive car with a fun nature, hence the 'festival' designation.
- Formula R 2.0 (FR 2.0) - The designation given by Really Rubbish Racing to the Tatuus N.T07 "Formula Master". Built to Formula 3 standards, this car features a 2 litre Honda K20A engine producing 250bhp.
- Formula RThousand (FR000) - The designation given by Really Rubbish Racing to the Lola B02/50 "Formula 3000". This car sits on the second tier of the Formula R pyramid.
- Formula Really Rubbish (FRR) - The designation given by Really Rubbish Racing to the fictional SimBin FRR "Formula RaceRoom". This car is a Formula 1 analog based on the 2009 technical specifications and ruleset featuring a high nose with wide front wing, noticeably undercut sidepods with turning vanes, narrow rear wing, and clean bodywork lines housing a 2.4-litre V8 engine. Thankfully DRS and KERS are omitted.
Events & Series
- Formula R Festival - The inaugural season of racing using Race 07 on the PC, held in late January and February 2014. Originally scheduled as a Special Event on Race Pro back in 2012, the event was abandoned due to online multiplayer issues.
- International Masters of Formula R 2.0 - The second season of open wheeled Race 07 competition and the third PC season overall, held from August to November 2014.
- Really Rubbish Superprix - The club's 34th Special Event. Formula RThousand cars in a full grand prix distance race at the Birmingham Superprix street circuit.