• 29/11/2020 Formula RPM 7: Macau | 13/12/2020 Formula RPM 8: Suzuka | 19/12/2020 Crashmas X

Mario Kart 8

Discussion about anything related to other racing games not covered by the forums above or racing games in general, including but not limited to hardware discussions, guides and the like.
camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Mario Kart 8

Postby camp_bell » 20 Sep 2020, 19:21

craighypheno wrote:Going to revive this thread, as I know a fair few of us have Switches now.

So feel free to drop in your friend code and what you play. Maybe we can get some multiplayer Mario Kart or something arranged one evening.

My code is: 3405-5145-8714 and I play Mario Kart, Pokemon, Tetris, a bit of Mario Maker and Super Smash Bros.

I finally broke my "no re-buying games I already bought on Wii U" rule so I now have Mario Kart 8 on Switch. I'm going to hijack Craig's post and spin Mario Kart into its own thread to try and organise a Mario Kart night or two at some point in the near future.

I know @craighypheno, @fjordnet, @jims709 and @ajokay all have Switches and there are probably more of you that I don't know about.

Should probably start by exchangingfriend codes (why do these still exist!?). Mine is 2399-5889-8081
1x
"He's rolled the car at Dunlop. How has he managed that? I'm genuinely impressed."

RumblyLizard
Original 8
Name: Sam
Car No: 69
Team: Black Raptors
Steam ID: rumblylizard
Twitter: sglwhite

Re: Mario Kart 8

Postby RumblyLizard » 21 Oct 2020, 14:49

Go on, take mine too.

SW-1715-1417-6603

I've seen Smifaye online too...