Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

RPi Challenge 2 - Driver Market

Postby shaxberd » 19 Dec 2020, 13:29

Is your teammate a bit too happy about turbo engines? Does your team from RPi 1 not exist anymore? Has your team boss been blinded by that weird heat haze effect and retired? Speculate away, and if you find yourself without a seat because, this topic might well be your next career step!

Please feel free to use it to handle all your driver market needs, i.e. declare yourself a free agent, announce free spots on your team(s) or initiate jointventure negotations between teams. If you struggle to find a team, you're obviously free to found your own via Pleb Club membership - if that isn't an option, feel free to contact us and we'll handle negotiations with Argosport and/or Scuderia Uccello (engine to be decided by the first driver signing).

We'll update this list with available drivers and open spots regularly whenever we feel like it.

Available Drivers

Teams currently looking for drivers
  • Argosport powered by Realish Racing (Powertec V8, PM)
  • Scuderia Uccello powered by Realish Racing (PM)
  • Realish Racing New Driver Programme (PM)
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

artanonim
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Artur Borowski
Car No: 74
Team: Tekno
Wiki Page: artanonim
Steam ID: artanonim
Twitter: artanonim

Re: RPi Challenge 2 - Driver Market

Postby artanonim » 19 Dec 2020, 23:23

Tekno has an open seat - this season I would like to get a nice team point scoring effort going on, so if you feel you are able to score a handful of points over the season and aim to participate in as much of it as you reasonably can - do hit me up :)

Offering in return setups that apparently work well enough and a blue/white/black colour scheme if you are into these colours. Engine yet undecided.
0x

Blex
Name: Fraser Harley
Car No: 56
Team: Swift
Steam ID: IvanVodkanov

Postby Blex » 20 Dec 2020, 10:53

Perpetually mid-field chicane seeks teammate with low standards for setup advice and general babying. In return I offer single digit points potential and a proven ability to kill the race leader and make it look like an accident.

Can also offer use of the Swift team if needed, or join yours if you have one.
Last edited by Blex on 20 Dec 2020, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
1x

TheGwiiBird
Name: William Fry
Car No: 38
Team: Bad Pun Racing
Steam ID: will_fry

Postby TheGwiiBird » 20 Dec 2020, 12:25

Looking for a seat that can offer a setup and in return some fairly mediocre midfield performances :lol:

Edit: hoping to get to more events than the three I managed for S32, however definitely work permitting thanks to the new gods of Kimoa...

Edit: taken
0x

shaxberd
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Björn Golda
Car No: 10
Team: aureus motorsport
Wiki Page: Shaxberd
Steam ID: shaxberd
Twitter: shaxberd

Postby shaxberd » 08 Jan 2021, 11:51

If anyone needs a ride in the admin teams, please let me know by Tuesday or so :) Going by the signup list, @TVR_Steve seems to be the sole signup without a ride at the moment?
0x
Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you’ll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you , you’ll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

camp_bell
Blue Flag Media Team
Name: Campbell Wallis
Car No: 64
Team: Kaibutsu Racing
Steam ID: camp_bell
Twitter: camp__bell

Postby camp_bell » 08 Jan 2021, 17:07

I have a seat at Kaibutsu still open if anyone wants V10 goodness.
0x
"Out upon Merry Christmas! If I had my will, every idiot who goes about with "You should use driver aids" on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding. He should!" - Me in the Realish Christmas Carol 2020

Sandulf
Name: Sam Benson
Steam ID: Sandulf

Postby Sandulf » 08 Mar 2021, 17:25

Free driver here, don't care what I drive :D
0x