• 25/04/2021 GEARS 21: Hungaroring | 09/05/2021 SE82: Cruddy X | 16/05/2021 GEARS 21: Zolder

Get started using rFactor 2

Discussion about anything related to Studio 397's sim, rFactor 2
MasterOntWolf
Pleb Club Gold Member
Name: Robert Covey
Car No: 43
Team: Howler Racing
Steam ID: MasterOntWolf
Twitter: @MasterOntWolf

Get started using rFactor 2

Postby MasterOntWolf » 30 Oct 2017, 00:13

With the "leaked" news of the club starting to transition over to rFactor 2 over the coming months I thought it would be good to get the rFactor 2 threads under way. Do you have some good settings for this software? Do you have some recommended mod packs people might enjoy. Do you have some things you need help figuring out etc. Then by all means lets get the threads going and be sure everyone is up to speed.

As some know I am a pretty big fan of IMSA Weathertech series. I've created a race event package so I can run along side this series having some fun with the different classes of cars and the tracks. This current package includes all tracks for the upcoming 2018 season including LeMans as many of the teams run the 24hr.

Download location: Realish Racing Ftp - Directory(rFactor2/Extras)

Release: version 2.1

(GT3 WORLD SERIES V1.15) from the steam workshop

*Missing Belle Isle Park
I was unable to find a location to down load this track but it will be added when I can get my hands on it.

**Corvette C6 rather then the C7 as it is currently purchase content

I did include the LOLA and an lmp1 class I found in the workshop.

If you have any issues with any of the mods in this package unfortunately not much I can do to help as this is simply a package of mods I have received from the workshop bundled into a season setup. If you have track or car issues you will need to check with the publisher.
4x
We will rEgAin our righTful place above Team Penguin.
If you're not using a wheel and peddles your gaming, not sim racing.